Leading Senior Care Communication Platform Achieves Record Growth, Garners Attention from Industry Leaders at Top Conference for Senior Care
DENVER, CO, May 8, 2023 – Serenity, the leading provider of senior care communication and collaboration software, today announced record-breaking growth at the 2023 Senior Living Executive Conference (SLEC), the official annual meeting of Argentum. This includes significant customer growth with communities across the country adopting Serenity’s voice-activated, AI-powered HIPAA-compliant communication technology to alleviate staff burden, foster resident engagement, forge strong partner-provider collaboration, and promote crucial family connectedness in real-time.
“Technology has the ability to be a force multiplier for staff, improve quality of life for care recipients, and drive revenue,” said Katherine Wells, CEO of Serenity. “The massive global digital and generational transformation across senior care requires innovation to maintain mission and margin for our clients across the senior care continuum.”
Serenity’s customers will be sharing their experiences about the impact of Serenity’s technology solutions, which include streamlined communication, digitized workflows, and Alexa for Senior Living. These solutions have proven to enhance safety, improve wellness, and drive successful digital transformation initiatives for senior living communities across the country.
With 2x growth in providers and 3x growth in users over the last six months, Serenity allows aging service providers, older adults, and their loved ones to remain in lock-step. The strong growth of Serenity’s platform underscores the immediate need for increased communication and collaboration across the senior care ecosystem.
Wells will be speaking further on this during two sessions at this year’s Senior Living Executive Conference by Argentum to educate audiences on how Serenity is modernizing and transforming communication in senior care. These include:
- Inspiring Stakeholders to Reimagine Senior Living while Securing Census, Satisfaction & Sustainment with CHI Living Communities | May 10, 2023, at 9:30 a.m. CT
- Wells will be speaking alongside Prentice Lipsey, President & CEO, CHI Living Communities, and Rebecca Hilton, Vice President, Mission Integration, CHI Living Communities to share how technology can help to increase employee engagement, as well as resident and family satisfaction – critical components in a growing census.
- Stop Talking, Start Acting on Collaborative Care: What It Means And How It Impacts Your Bottom Line | May 10, 2023, at 8:15 a.m. CT
- The case-study style session, from Wells and Jane Woloson, Executive Director, Aberdeen Ridge, will illustrate the impact of collaborative care across the senior living ecosystem. Attendees will walk away with real-world examples that showcase the significance of streamlined communication to residents and their loved ones; to nurses, providers, and care teams; and the bottom line.
Attendees can also experience the power of Serenity at the Amazon Alexa for Senior Living booth (#3419) during the show. Wells will showcase the voice-activated, AI-powered technology on May 9th at 10:30 a.m. CT. This secure, closed network and Alexa-enabled Echo Show device provide residents with a digital concierge that is tailored to their needs.
Two leading senior care communities have also embraced this smart technology with Serenity. With Serenity’s technology, The Radcliff has become a ‘smart community,’ streamlining care coordination and creating a centralized place for seamless interaction among care teams, senior residents, and their families. The Gardens at St. Elizabeth, a Denver, Colorado-based CHI Living Community and division of CommonSpirit Health, has also found that the platform has helped key staff save 5-10 hours per week in time, and reduce resident isolation and loneliness with 90% daily engagement by older adults (80+).
Other major milestones include:
- Solidified partnership with World Cinema, one of the largest systems integrators for hospitality
- Enhanced partnership with Amazon Alexa for Senior Living with key solution provider status
- Released provider-to-provider communications, opening up networked expansion across senior care
“With so many individuals overseeing care for aging adults, open and transparent lines of communication have never been more important in the senior care ecosystem,” said Wells. “Our growth is driven by the needs of our clients, and we share full alignment with them to drive their mission and margin, helping senior care organizations better connect with their customers and improve their overall care delivery experience.”
To experience the power of communication and collaboration, visit: https://serenityconnect.com/
Serenity is the only network that allows aging service providers, older adults, and their loved ones to “care together.” Our web, mobile, and voice-enabled AI assistant products power the network to enable real-time, HIPAA-compliant communication, collaboration, and education. Providers and communities increase revenue and lower expenses, while families and older adults get better care and greater peace of mind. Care together at serenityconnect.com.