Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Serenity App provides a 99.95% Uptime commitment for customers on any paid plan. If we fall short of our 99.95% Uptime commitment and your subscription is affected, we’ll apply a Service Credit to your account for future use.
Downtime is the overall number of minutes Serenity App was unavailable during a Serenity App fiscal quarter (i.e., January 1 through Mary 31 and every three month period thereafter). Serenity App calculates unavailability using server monitoring software to measure the server side error rate, ping test results, web server tests, TCP port tests, and website tests.
Downtime excludes the following:
- Slowness or other performance issues with individual features (link expansions, search, file uploads, etc.)
- Issues that are related to external apps or third parties, including shared conversations
- Any products or features identified as pilot, alpha, beta or similar
- External network or equipment problems outside of our reasonable control, such as bad routing tables between your internet service provider (ISP) and our server
- Scheduled downtime for maintenance
Uptime is the percentage of total possible minutes Serenity App was available during a fiscal quarter. Our commitment is to maintain at least 99.95% Uptime:
[(total minutes in quarter – Downtime) / total minutes in quarter] > 99.95%
Sometimes we need to perform maintenance to keep Serenity App working smoothly. If scheduled downtime is necessary, we’ll give you at least 48 hours advance notice. In a year, scheduled downtime won’t exceed 10 hours.
If we fall short of our Uptime commitment, we’ll apply a credit to each affected account equal to 10 times the amount that the subscription paid during the period Serenity App was down (we call these Service Credits).
Service Credits are not refunds, cannot be exchanged into a cash amount, are capped at a maximum of 30 days of paid service, require you to have paid any outstanding invoices and expire upon termination of your customer contract. Service Credits are the sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by Serenity App to meet its obligations under this SLA.